Our return to the salon is Saturday 4th July 2020, which we are extremely excited about.
This page is to inform all of our clients about our new policies and what to expect when visiting us in the salon.
We have been working hard to ensure the safety of all our clients and the Henfrey’s team. There will need to be lots of changes to the salon on our return, but we still plan to maintain our fun and happy atmosphere.
We will now be opening for 7 days a week with a rota of only 4 stylists in the salon at one time to help minimise the numbers in the salon and ensure social distancing. Each stylist will also only be seeing one client at a time to give you their undivided attention.
After each appointment, we have allocated extra time for cleaning and sanitising our sections and equipment.
Changes to the salon
- Moved sections so that they are 2m apart
- Screens have been installed around backwash area, reception and nail desk
- We have removed our waiting area, to ensure social distancing
- Installed hand sanitiser unit on entrance to the salon, there will also be hand sanitiser available on each section
- Amended our cleaning rota
- We have done a deep isolation clean in the salon
- Removed magazines from the salon
- We have disposable cups if you would like a drink of water whilst you are with us
- We will now be using disposable hand towels
- We have had a salon overhaul and redecorated
- All members of staff will be wearing visors
- We will be providing disposable masks
- We will be providing disposable towels
- We have brought more gowns and also disposable gowns; our regular gowns will be washed after each use at 60 degrees
When booking an appointment deposits may be required, please check with your stylist.
Arriving for your appointment
- On arrival please wait at the salon door for your stylist to greet you
- Please bring minimal possessions with you to your appointment, this will help us to keep the salon clean and tidy
- We will no-longer be offering walk-in services; all services will need to be booked in advance
- It is important to us that we can continue to offer top quality services, but now more than ever before we need to stay on time. Please make sure you arrive promptly for your appointment. Being late may result in a reduced service being offered
Point of sale
- There will be a slight price increase, this is to help cover the changes we have had to put in place and also longer appointment times, please speak to your stylist for more detail
- Unfortunately, we will no longer be able to offer discounts at this time, this will regularly be reviewed
- If you have not had a colour appointment with us in the last 6 months we will require you to come in for a skin test at least 48 hours prior to your appointment (this has always been our policy)
- Fringe trims by appointment only
- Unfortunately, we can not offer dry cuts at this time
We would like to thank all of our wonderful clients for your continued support and understanding at this time. We appreciate these times may strange, but we endeavor to as always maintain our happy and relaxed environment.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.